prep time: 10 MINS
cook time: 10 MINS
total time: 20 MINS
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (use crunchy if you like nuts)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter.
- Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix well until creamy.
- Slowly add the flour mixture until incorporated. Mix in the oats.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and M&Ms. You can use a mixer (if you're lazy like me) or stir in by hand. Stirring in by hand makes sure that the M&Ms don't break.
- Place balls of dough, around 1 1/2 Tablespoons each, on the parchment sheet. You can hand place extra M&Ms on top, pressing slightly in, to give the cookies a professional look.
Get full recipe @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com